he LifeStraw personal water filter enables users to drink water safely from contaminated water sources. LifeStraw is ideal for homeowners during emergencies such as local flooding which can contaminate drinking water supplies. LifeStraw is also ideal for campers and hikers who may be drinking from rivers or lakes and are unsure of the water safety. Because LifeStraw is lightweight and compact, it is also great for travellers who do not want to rely on the quality of local water.
Features & Benefits
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultralight: weighs only 2oz!
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate; no after taste (because no iodine or chlorine are used)
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Construction: durable plastic.
- Capacity: filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water.
- Shelf Life: 5 years when stored at room temperature.
- Included: Comes with a lanyard, and a cap for the mouth piece and end piece